The People’s Choice Competition is sponsored by Interlinc Communications, allows the public to voice their opinion! Participate today in the Interlinc People’s Choice Competition. Pageant fans cast their votes by clicking on the button below:
Rules of Competition
- Members of the public are invited to vote for the contestant of their choice by visiting www.missjamaicaworld.com. Multiple votes will be accepted but are limited to one vote per contestant per hour.
- Voting is free, simple and transparent! Simply register your name and email address and a verification token will be emailed to you. You must use this voting token in order to vote. Tokens automatically expire after 1-hour, allowing you to cast another vote with the same email address.
- A valid email address must be used to received a token and persons who register more than 3 email addresses will be banned from participating.
- Interlinc Communications will also offer a $10,000 gift voucher to a random voter after the pageant, valid towards any services at Interlinc – a full service advertising and communications agency, and the official technology company of the Miss Jamaica World Pageant since 2000! Prize notification will be via email.
- Employees of Spartan Health Club, Interlinc Communications, The Gleaner Company, The RJR Communications Group and TVJ are not eligible to participate in voting.