- NAME: Calee Scharschmdt
- AGE: 25
- ZODIAC SIGN: Aries
- HEIGHT: 5’7”
- WEIGHT: 143lbs
- VITAL STATISTICS: 36-27-41
- OCCUPATION: Kindergarten Teacher/Freelance TV host/Commercial Model
- AMBITION: Missionary/ Entrepreneur
- LAST SCHOOL ATTENDED: U.W.I./UTECH
- OTHER LANGUAGES SPOKEN: Spanish & English
- FAVOURITE ACTOR & ACTRESS Angelie Jolie & Will Smith HOBBIES: Acting; Swimming & Track & Field (Received medals)
- SPECIALISED TRAINING IN: Music, Drama, Dance
- WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO MEET: Barack, Michelle Obama & their Kids
- TITLES & AWARDS: 1st Place Miss Jamaica World 2009 Western 1st Place Jamaica Youth for Christ in Singing Received medals for JCDC Festival performances
Click To See Live Contestant Voting Results
This kindergarten school teacher holds the title of Miss Jamaica World Western 2009 and was bestowed with the sectional prize of best smile in the same competition. Quite the athlete, this beauty also won the Miss Jamaica World Sport Fast Track Competition, which secured her position as a top-10 finalist in the upcoming Miss Jamaica World Competition to be held on Saturday at The Jamaica Pegasus hotel ballroom.
This talented contestant who speaks fluent Spanish, holds a bachelor of science degree in hospitality and tourism management from the University of the West Indies, a certificate in voice and speech, a first-place award in a Jamaica Cultural Development Commission competition for best vocals and song, and first-place honours from Jamaica Youth for Christ for music.
Calee says in five years she wants to be the co-founder of an extreme sport youth development facility, happily married and enjoying motherhood.
And what will she most enjoy about the pageant?
The inevitable exposure to be gained, spending time with the 17 different and wonderful girls, visiting new places, networking and expanding her awareness of her country.
One of the most unusual things that this globe-trotting beauty has done is live in Colombia alone for a year. It was her very first time away from home and Colombia at the time was facing heavy political turmoil.
Calee says of herself: "I am an extrovert and have a passion for God, life, people and animals. I would like to use all I'm made of, my effervescence, joy and hope to affect whichever environment I find myself in."